Sunday, April 15, 2018

Bugaboo Theodore Birthday Sign


Good morning today starts a new Stella Says sketch!


I created a fast birthday card with Theodore Birthday Sign and am very proud that I used two striped papers, lol! So not me and I love it!

Join in the fun you have two weeks to complete a project AND you could win fantastic stamps!
I'm entering this into:
2 Crafty Critter Crazies: anything goes with a critter
Crafty Animals: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Theodore Birthday Sign
Paper: real red, whisper white, misc dp paper
Other: copic markers, sakura glitter gel pen, modern label punch, epoxy dot


2 comments:

  1. Dawn this is such an adorable Birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great design with those classic stripes.

    Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. You can play up to five times each month.

    hugs & smiles,
    Teresa DT

    ReplyDelete