Sunday, March 4, 2018

Bugaboo Chihuahua Puppy Set

Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug  for Stella Says Sketch!


I chose to use Bugaboo's Chihuahua Puppy Set  and drew a plaid pattern on the pocket to match the background paper. I love how it turned out!

Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created and then start stamping! You have two weeks to enter and you could win fantastic stamps!
I'm entering this into:
Polkadoodles: anything goes
QKR Stampede: anything goes
Simply Papercraft: anything goes
Aud Sentiments: anything goes + a sentiment

Stamps: Bugaboo Chihuahua Puppy Set, Stampin Up sentiment
Paper: basic grey, early espresso, whisper white, dp paper
Other: copic markers, ribbon, buttons, spellbinders


5 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful image, I think I need it! Great card, love the colouring of the dog!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, your card is just too cute. Great image and I love buttons. I can't admit how many I actually have, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour used here. Thank you for joining in our challenge at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous make. I love the choice of backing papers.

    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles x

    ReplyDelete