Friday, February 16, 2018

Bugaboo Margaret Toaster


Good morning, today's Freebie Friday at Catch the Bug and we've got a hilarious one for you, Margaret Toaster, lol!  
I popped up her glasses, tea kettle, coffee cup and peanut butter jar. 


Drop on by Catch the Bug and take a look at what the other DT created and then head on over to Bugaboo for your Freebie!
I'm entering this into:

Stamp: Bugaboo Margaret Toaster
Paper: basic black, whisper white
Other: copic markers, sakura glitter gel pen


3 comments:

  1. I really like your shading/coloring and how the image is the main focus of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, your card is adorable. Love your colors. This stamp makes me laugh, it looks like me in the am with my cat, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that image, great card!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete